Monday, April 11, 2011

Just when you think…

020

Yeah, just when I think I’ve got my act together, it all falls apart quickly! hahaha!

This little project just needed a few finishing touches and I was planning to post it today. And then, it all fell apart. Cross your fingers I can get it posted by the end of the week! With all of the rain we’ve got in store, it may take a while to complete it now.

Acckk!…crafting woes! I had another huge craft failure last week--completely different project. Is something in the air? They say it happens in threes, so maybe I can just hurry up and botch something else so I can be done with it!

I am also feeling quite envious of people who don’t do things at the last minute! It's a novel idea for me.

Do you think there is any hope for me my projects?

The Krafty Cupcake,  said... April 11, 2011 at 9:46 AM

Happens to me all the time. I never give myself enough time either. Always everything done at the last minute! I don't even try to finish things early now! Sue x

Kim,  said... April 11, 2011 at 1:53 PM

It seems to be the *really* easy ones that stick it to me every time!!!!! I had a huge issue with a doll quilt once that I swore I would never quilt again! That lasted a DAY :o) As Scarlett said " Tomorrow is another day" or something like that ;o)

Nancy's Couture,  said... April 11, 2011 at 3:04 PM

I tend to do things at the last minute too! My slipper sew a long started today....so last night at 11pm I started sewing and taking pictures for it. I think I work better under pressure or at least that's what I tell myself when I'm doing things last minute :0)

My Oatmeal Kisses,  said... April 11, 2011 at 4:47 PM

I love seeing that other people have snags in their projects too. I feel like I want to get 100 things done, and then I only get 2 things done. I can't wait to see what you are making.

Jennifer,  said... April 12, 2011 at 8:09 AM

I'm so glad someone else is willing to admit to their failures - I had one yesterday trying to make a wreath - I could tell my husband thought "Are you really going to put that on our door?"
Jennifer
www.bigdandme.com

Evelene S,  said... April 12, 2011 at 1:18 PM

Oh happens to me also so you are not alone. Last week was horrible but not craft wise:
1. slipped on a melon peel and fell flat on my back and hit my head not on the concrete thank goodness but thin metal so no concussion
2. accidently got sliced by a knife
3. too awful to mention.
Yes it must all come in threes.