Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Eye Chart Heart Art

Several weeks ago (way ahead of this procrastinator!) someone emailed me about my eye chart. She was using it for a Valentine’s Day gift for her hubby and that got me thinking. I decided to change my eye chart a little to make it a
Valentine’s Day Printable.
Heart Art 2
Except, I didn’t really want to change the song I used for the original eye chart—it just works for me.
So...after a little playing around, I came up with a few ideas for Valentine’s Day eye charts--
Heart Chart Printables!
You can print them just the way they are or you can to the original post HERE
to get the workable documents to make your own eye chart heart art. {I love saying that!}
Eye Chart2
Don’t forget to scroll down to the bottom of the post to get those links!
Feel free to email me with any problems downloading the charts and I will help any way I can.

Eye Chart Heart Art Printables
To print, click on the picture below to enlarge and print from that window.
The chart with the red border is about 5 x 7 and the rest are 8 x 11.

Eye chart with heart copy I heart U eye chart Small Heart Eye ChartI heart you eye chart

I made one eye chart into a mini eye chart heart art like this…
Heart Art 1

And I made a larger one like this…
Heart Art 4 copy

The large one was printed on linen canvas paper which doesn’t take ink very well but made this turn out amazing!
It is a soft, aged color instead of bright and flashy.

Oh, how I love it!

What do you think?

Do you see a Eye Chart Heart Art in your future?

Courtney @ Scraps and Scribbles,  said... February 8, 2011 at 10:19 PM

I must have missed this last year! What an awesome idea! Thanks for sharing-I'm so making one of these for my hubby :)

Tori,  said... February 9, 2011 at 9:17 AM

So cute! What a fun idea. My husband is right in the thick of medical school right now, so this could be really fun to give him! Thanks for sharing- very creative.

karajwardell,  said... February 9, 2011 at 3:31 PM

Wow, what a great idea! I'm going to do this to put next to our collage of wedding pictures in our room :)

Tanyia,  said... February 10, 2011 at 1:50 PM

I love how it reads backwards! So cute!

I am stopping by from Show Off Your Stuff at Fireflies and Jellybeans!

Stop by and check out my scrapbooking layouts if you get the chance! http://xsurvivingmotherhoodx.blogspot.com/2011/02/couple-of-scrapbook-layouts.html

Spunky Junky,  said... February 11, 2011 at 12:36 AM

Love this printable! So cute! I featured you, come by and grab a button.

Halsey

Fussy Monkey Business,  said... February 11, 2011 at 5:48 PM

What a cute idea! I linked you back to my site. Thanks so much for sharing this!

Mike and Wendy,  said... February 12, 2011 at 11:40 AM

This is perfect! My husband is an optometrist (eye doctor). Thanks!
I wonder if he'll actually put it on his desk?

Tess,  said... February 12, 2011 at 11:55 AM

This post is so NOW for me. I just visited my eye doctor (such a handsome man) and would love to make wall art for his office from your eye heart chart design. Awesome. Thank You!!

Michelle@Somedaycrafts,  said... February 13, 2011 at 4:43 PM

Awesome! Love this one! I am featuring this at somedaycrafts.blogspot.com

hayleemj,  said... February 14, 2011 at 3:16 PM

thanks for the fab. idea. My husband is an EYE DR, so it is PERFECT for us ;)

Gretta Hewson,  said... October 24, 2017 at 8:39 PM

Very nice idea. I'll be printing this too and give to my husband as birthday present.

Gretta Hewson