Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Lucky Day

Today is my lucky day because...I did it!

I have given up lots of sleep, let the housework go and quit doing laundry to get it done.

And now, it's done.
I feel so lucky to be at this point, finally. It feels like an ending, but it is really just the beginning.

I finally got that Etsy shop stocked!

And, now, fear sets in. I am feeling nervous and asking myself if anyone will want to buy anything. Is the stuff I made good enough to sell? Will other people like the colors/fabrics/designs/whatever that I chose?

Yep, I am feeling pretty worried!

If you love me, okay, if you even like me just a teensy little bit, please click HERE to go check it out. Then, come back and leave me a comment telling me what you like. Or, you could tell me what you don't like. Feedback is feedback, right?
And, if you are one of the followers on this blog, I will give you 10% off your first purchase for the rest of March. Just leave me a note in the messages when you place your order.
See--it's your lucky day, too!

Two Shades of Pink,  said... March 9, 2010 at 8:56 AM

Oh, Tammy. Your shop is just precious! My absolute favorite is the black and white with hot pink flowers! I would buy it this instant if my Ella is confusing me with what size she is. She is 19 months, wears 12 months pants, and 18-24 months tops. I would say for dresses and such she needs an 18 month size. Girl, that one is adorable! I love the springy dress and the reversible skirt too!

Suzanne,  said... March 9, 2010 at 9:06 AM

I just checked out your shop and you have some really cute things! My fav is the black and white and hot pink outfit too. So adorable. Good luck!
- Suzanne
justanotherhangup.blogspot.com

The Hall's,  said... March 9, 2010 at 3:33 PM

Drooling....

Love it all...

Will Jeff kill me if I buy it all?

My favorite is the knot dress and I think Alyssa really NEEDS it.

Way to go. I'm so proud of you. You're awesome!

Prudence,  said... March 9, 2010 at 3:42 PM

I"m going to go check out your etsy sight right now! Everything on the blog looks adorable, including that precious baby up top.
Prudence

Gabrielle,  said... March 10, 2010 at 12:06 AM

LOVE your Etsy store! My absolute favorite would be the sweet little girls modeling the outfits! So precious! I also love the black and white outfit!

Chic Mommy,  said... March 10, 2010 at 1:50 AM

Hey Tammy Im visiting from Two shades of pink. I heart your blog and am now a follower. You make some beautful crafts.

Christina Tarbet and family,  said... March 10, 2010 at 2:57 PM

The whole shop is super cute! I'm a BIG fan of the baby shoes :) I love baby shoes!!! Good luck with the shop.

~*Nomie*~,  said... March 18, 2010 at 2:51 PM

Your shop is VERY cute! I love it! Good luck with everything!

Fraser's and Co.,  said... March 18, 2010 at 7:49 PM

SERIOUSLY adorable! The color combinations are to DIE for. I sew a ton for my 2 year old, but your stuff makes me tempted to just splurge and BUY, because I just know there is NO WAY I could make an outfit look quite like the black/pink outfit or the pale yellow dress. Definitely my favorites. Nice work!